Friday, October 22, 2010

Dizzy

Ahem......we are probably the worst bloggers EVER XD I barely blog, Mini blogs even less, and Rice has pretty much become un-existent. Its sad really.....but, for me it is 10:24 A.M. on a Friday.....why am I here at this hour? Because oddly...when I woke up this morning I was extremely dizzy to the point I could hardly stand o.O I almost fell when I stood up and my mother insisted I stay home today. I didnt tell anyone so Mini and Rice are probably thinking I'm a lazy jerk Haha.

Other then school, we havent been up to anything really, we have a party for one of our friends tomorrow, its a costume party, I'm going in my Japanesey looking outfit I got at San Japan. It should be lots of fun.

If anyone is wonder how "The Legend of Artemis Fowl" thing is going....its really not...HAHA. Mini doesnt really play it unless I'm at her house, and she doesnt even play it that much when I'm there! Its late October already....she has till Dec. 31st at midnight. Of COURSE she still has plenty of time, but knowing her I'm home free Haha. I'm glad, I REALLY didnt want to have to read 2 books lol. Well thats all I can say for now...I'm starting to get dizzy again....so Later!

~Megs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment