Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh look... I posted something.

I am in a VERY sarcastic mood today... Also very worn out.... I have been overworking myself a bit, depriving myself of much needed sleep, and on top of that, working out 4-5 days a week. Not to mention the fact that I have to get up at 4 am tomorrow for a swim meet nearly 2 hours away... I need a vacation... Must just think about San Japan... I've got the money to go. Now I just need to get there. Thats being my motivation to get through this. So actually right now, I havn't watched one episode of anime since FMA:B and Kekkaishi last saturday. Wait.. I take that back. I watched some Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series and part of an Initial D: Fourth Stage episode from my iPod. But nothing else really. OH I MADE ANOTHER LIST! Yeah im starting this habbit of lists... Its very helpful. But this one is a "TO DO: COSPLAY" list. MHMM. There are quite a few on here. Hopefully I can do 'em all eventually. Rebecca is a must... Especially with her possessed teddy bear that I will soon make. >:D Doodling on yet another post it note now... might make a video or two this weekend.

OH! HAPPY ROYAI DAY! Yes today is also Royai day. :D yay! Well, gotta go hang out!

RICEBALL OUT.

Ps. A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body.

No comments:

Post a Comment