Thursday, June 3, 2010

WASSUP?

Hey peeps! Yeah, I was really lazy since I got back from New Mexico. That trip wiped me out..... I mean, after you climb up to 12,000 feet above sea level, you are TIRED. Honestly, I cried on that mountain. But I climbed... and Challenged the Limits. I did not Limit my Challenges. :)

So yeah... Whats new with me? Well today I finished watching the anime Witchblade. It was.... strange. Stong sense of family and emotions ran deep. ALMOST cried at the end... The ending was kinda unsatisfying, but was a good watch. I give it 3 and a half riceballs out of 5. Umm... also I started swimming again. Makes me happy. :)

*sigh* So thats all for tonight from me.... I mean, its 1:38 in the freaking morning.... Nite nite world. Hopefully I'll remember to blog more often.

NEXT CON- SAN JAPAN

Riceball out.


p.s. DUKE DEVLIN FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment