Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Apparently, I'm the only one who can post on this blog....well a lot of things have happened! I got a few more jobs! It will keep me busy so that way I can pay for gas and San Japan! Yay! So Iv'e been super busy! I told those two lazy idiots to post but they refuse....UGH. this is why they should not start things, because then its me who has to jeep up with it! Well, Rice is apparently working on Soul Eater right now, and a few other things I cant seem to remember....Mini is still working on her novel and will be leaving tomorrow to go to a conference unrelated to her writing. I personally have only played a little Majora here and there. I CAN NOT WAIT till the Zelda Wii comes out! SQUEE! Well, I am sad to say that the Fullmetal Alchemist manga is over. I loved it so much man! I loved the first FMA series but the ending was really sad, I am very happy to report that is certainly not the case with the original manga :) EPIC WIN for Hiromu! I LOVED IT. I wont say anything about it though other then the fact that I liked it and it was happy. Well I'm done, I'll see what I can do about my other two partners in crime, maybe i can get them to post something....SIGH* Later!

-Megs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment