Tuesday, August 31, 2010

OHMYFREAKINGGENIUS.

Mini here.

So yeah, Junior year is killer. I got sick. BLEH.

Now, a discussion on the stories of geniuses. Of which I be not one. XD

I've been reading Code Geass- freaking ADDICTED! I'm almost through with season 1 of the mangas. Ah-mazing. Seriously, Lelouch is my freaking hero. Ok, maybe not, because, I don't know, I'd like to LIVE ya know, but hey, to each their own.

And yes, I have some weird attraction to fictional, devious geniuses. Hence the last post I made was Artemis Fowl related. I HAVE A WEIRD MIND! But at least I'm not a screaming Yaoi fangirl. Or a violent Ed fangirl. And I don't have a freakish obsession with marrying a character that is not going to just POP out of the pages. No, no thank you. I'd prefer to retain at least a BIT of my sanity.

So yeah, Mini out. <3

PS. I need to change the layout. I'll do that soon. AND IN YO' FACE MEGS! A POST WITHOUT BEING NAGGED! I win.

You lose. The Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment