Thursday, September 2, 2010

BADABOOM. What? You can't even see this title anyways!

-Cosplay? Nah, I don't think so.-

Uh, YEAH RIGHT. Like I'd GET to live my life in peace. Of course Rice is forcing me into cosplaying. XD

I'm just too lazy to sew. WAY too lazy.


Anyways, HA! In yo' face AGAIN Megs. I blogged. AGAIN. Need I say it more? AGAIN.


I procrastinated on homework all day. So much for trying to get things done quickly! That'll never happen as long as I'm still me and I don't have some weird alien creature taking over my body. (Referencing the Goa'uld. JUST GO WATCH STARGATE AND BE DONE WITH IT. But not Universe, Sg-1 or Atlantis.)

I'm still getting over a cold. Bleck. I think I gave it to Rice. I'm SO sorry, buddy!

And that'll be all for now. I'm gonna go find something to do online...because I'm too lazy to get out of this chair.

-Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment