Friday, September 17, 2010

Rangers Vs. Miniskirts




In honor of this post I'm using red as my font. I finally did it! It's way over due! But I finally joined the Risembool Rangers. What is this you ask? Well, if you've ever watched Fullmetal Alchemist, brotherhood OR the first series, you know there is this rivalry between Edward Elric and Colonel Roy Mustang, note the teasing and bickering between me and Rice since those are our nicknames. The three of us met Vic Mignogna (the voice of Edward) at Ikkicon at the beginning of this year. This was when I was just getting into the show, but I already found him extremely awesome! I was telling you in previous posts how I wanted to meet Travis Willingham (the voice of Roy). This is anime's equivalent to the Twilight "Team" thing except in the anime world your either "Team Edward" (The cool Edward, not the sparkly gay one) or "Team Roy". So basically you either join "The Risembool Rangers" (Vic's group) and "The Miniskirt Army" (Travis's group). Now both of these groups are just for fun nothing serious. I am a proud Ranger! Our colors are red and black of course! If your a Miniskirt then you get the Military blue. If your a fan of Fullmetal Alchemist, and want to join one of these groups (coughRANGERScough) that would be awesome! Of course you need to make sure you fallow the rules, and respect all the moderators. Both of these groups are really cool! But the Rangers are awesomer XD Haha Later!




~ Megs <3>





No comments:

Post a Comment