Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm BAAAACK.

Mini here. Not going to blog long- I'm working my butt off on Inkpop. (Again.) It's a site for writing, reading, and promoting literature, run by HarperCollins. )My least favorite publisher, but whatever. If I can be published by them, yay. If I can be published by DisneyHyperion, I'll be in freaking HEAVEN! They've published all my favorite books, but that's neither here nor there.)

Anywho, New Mexico was fun, I climbed a freaking MOUNTAIN, and I'm exhausted. End. Of. Story.

WASH HAPPENIN?

Ok, inside joke. But that was on a sign for a dry cleaner or a laundromat (or something) that we passed, so we were shouting it the entire way.

My legs are sore. I didn't even make it to the top. Maybe one day. I'm so excercising more this summer.

Toodles!

-Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment