Sunday, July 18, 2010

Home Again

WOW. Just WOW. I had an AMAZING time on The Epic Adventure. There is so much to talk about, but I'll start by saying Horse Back Riding was my absolute favorite thing. I had a horse names Hickory and he was da bomb. He was a really cool horse. My dad was riding a MUSTANG. (Yeah I did a facepalm too) AND IT KICKED ME!! Dumb..GRRR. I'm not sure if it would have kicked anyone or if he knew our inside joke XD What was sad was I was on my horse when it kicked me so it just randomly would kick at things. Anyway, several of our buddies got baptized this week! YAY! Spiritually this trip was awesome as well, we did a bunch of different obstacles like, we were in teams and we had to get everyone on the team over an 18 ft. wall! I got to go first and I was pretty much just thrown over. Haha. I must say I did miss my Zelda while I was gone Haha. I wore my Zelda T-Shirt twice! Its funny how surprised guys are when they find out I love Zelda so much and OWN. I could go on and on about this trip, Mini and I had an awesome time! And despite her being a Soggy Horse, I missed Rice a lot XD I texted her as soon as I got back into Texas....I called her Soggy first off HAHA. I have had an eventful past couple weeks, and its not over! I have VBS this week! I'm leading 1st graders! Pray for me XD It'll be fun though, after that I have to stay at Mini's house because shes leaving for New Mexico with her Family.....OY. Horses to feed, cats to feed, dogs all kinds of things to do. I'm super busy, but I'll find time to blog eventually. Well I'm done now, super tired Haha. Sorry I was gone so long! I'm glad Rice blogged at least twice HAHA. Later!

~Megs <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment