Sunday, July 25, 2010

Busy Life

I have been SOOOO busy lately. I had San Japan which was awesome, then The Epic Adventure, and this week I had VBS. I worked it for my church, and I got to work with the 1st grade kids and WOW, CRAZY. Haha. I was really hoping someone ELSE had posted a blog entry....this blog is kind of ticking me off....no actually...Soggy and the Tin Can ARE. They NEVER POST ARRGH!! Not to mention...Mini is leaving to go to New Mexico...AGAIN. this time with her parents, so I'll be at their house while their gone, feeding all their animals and stuff. Maybe I'll go do something with Rice Haha. We can go stuff ourselves with pocky, and maybe I'll shove her into a water fountain, just to make her extra Soggy. XD I was at a conference yesterday for work....If you missed it, I work at a Preschool and so I have to have so many hours learning at these things. It was like a Mini Ikkicon or San Japan....minus all the cool anime and no where near as large. AND NO WHERE NEAR AS FUN EITHER. UGH. Actually it was EXTREMELY BORING, but you do what you gotta do for work...I need gas money to get around, and I also need money to go to the FUN conventions HAHA. Well I'm done talking for now. Later!

~Megs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment