Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sorry I got busy. (NOT AN INUENDO!)

Hey. Sorry. I was going to post about saturday at San Japan but things got hectic with my mom having surgury (SHES DOING GREAT. Shes recovering excellently.), breakups, and then Regional Swim Meet yesterday. I made it to state! In my 50 m backstroke! I am so excited! There was some very evil issues with my 50 fly... but... TOUCH PADS NEVER LIE! I BEAT HER FAIR AND SQUARE BY THAT 3 THOUSANDS OF A SECOND! Grrrrr... Oh sorry... I ranted. But beyond that, I have had no time to post. I missed Kekkaishi and Brotherhood last night because I was so tired. I was awake for 19 hours yesterday. I mean, I had to wake up at 4 am and I didnt get to sleep until, well do the math. Rice is very tired... Good thing Megs and Mini are coming back today!


Riceball out.

ps. everyone is missing their buddies. A certain one misses a certain shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment