Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Abandoned: Day 1

Ok, so it's day one of being alone since Rice and Mini ditched me, it's not starting on a happy note. I went to work like I usually do on Tuesdays, and when I leave...my car doesn't start... So my dad had to come up to get me, and discover my car battery is shot. We had to go into town to buy a new one, then come back and replace it. Needless to say, it's been a long afternoon, but at least my car works now XD thank you Daddy! This is what happens when your friends ditch you, bad things. I will say, for everything that goes wrong this week, they get a smack on the head once they get back PSH. One for every moment I wasted when I could have been drawing or playing Zelda. Not much else to say today, except that I smell like an engine. Well, I'm off to doodle! Later!

-Megs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment