Monday, May 17, 2010

Ditched

Ok. So Mini and Riceball get me into doing this blog, great, well not even 24 hours later what do they do? Ditch me! They ditched me! They went to New Mexico, and Mini demanded that I blog. I mean, what the heck?! I didn't even come up with the idea in the first place! I'm the only one with a job, I mean come on, really? -__- So anyway here I am...alone. I'll be here by myself for a week until they get back...ugh. I did decide I would spam their E-mails and Phones with Text Messages. Starting tomorrow :P I'm not a very good writer, so I at least hope you find my blog somewhat entertaining. Just to keep you updated and what Mini and Riceball were doing before they DITCHED ME, ahem....sorry, Uh well, Mini is currently working on some Mystery novel I know little about, it sounds pretty interesting so far, but I'm sure she'll tell you more about that later. Riceball just recently acquired Vol. 4 of Fruits Basket, which I think is super cute, and I believe they took that with them to New Mexico to read. Currently, all 3 of us are watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I must say all 3 of us are completely addicted. If you saw the first series and you loved it like we did, then you'll love this even more since it fallows the original manga. Iv'e seen every episode that has so far aired, even in the Japanese, but I'm also super excited to watch the English every Saturday night, because Vic Mignogna makes anything worth re-watching. The entire English cast makes the show all their own, and even though the Japanese cast doesn't disappoint, trust me the English will make you die laughing only 10 minutes into the show. So if your afraid of English Dubs, don't be, especially not with Brotherhood because it's amazing.Sadly, the manga only has one more chapter left before Fullmetal is completely over, and I must admit it is my favorite anime ever and I'm sad to see it go, but I'm also glad it didn't drag out like Naruto or Bleach, and hopefully will end with a bang! As for me, I'm currently playing Majoras Mask...well I bought it several months ago, played it, and is currently at the end but has been so busy, I haven't been able to beat the final boss. Haha, I plan to do that this week, but Majoras Mask was by far the strangest Zelda Iv'e played yet. It's still Zelda and I love it, but it's different for sure. Ok I think Iv;e written enough today, sorry for blabbing! Haha Later!
-Megs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment