Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello There!

It's Mini!

Since you're not familiar with me, I'll introduce myself formally.

I'm the writer/musician of the group. And when I say musician, I don't mean guitar- piano all the way baby!!!

I've been writing as soon as I could talk! I dictated a story to my mom when I was four, and it hasn't stopped since! Currently I'm working on several projects, my main one being a novel titled All I Live For that I've had in the planning stages since third grade. Yep, you heard me right, third.

I'm also the one who talked Megs and Rice into doing this blog. Rice was for it as soon as I mentioned the idea- Megs was the one who was a little iffy! Between the two of us, we finally dragged her into our crazy venture.

The name Mini comes from the fact I have eight (count 'em, EIGHT) miniature horses. In case you were wondering.

And as for the insaneness....well, I've been friends with Megs since seventh and with Rice for about one year. Meg's is the old lady and I'm the baby of the group. =P (I'm a little less than a year younger than her.)

So, that'd be all for now! Toodles! ^_^

-Mini-

No comments:

Post a Comment