Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hi from the Riceball

Hey! I am the great and all powerful Flaming Riceball! Nah, not really. I'm Rice. How do you do? I am the resident Otaku of the three. (otaku: avid fan of japanese anime and manga) I absolutely love anime and manga. Asking for my favorites? I wont answer. I will just say that there are many that I love and many that I've seen. If you need some advice on whats a good anime to watch, I'm your girl. Over 50 animes seen and completed, and about 13 more i am currently watching and finishing. Other than that, I'm sarcastic, and I have numerous sides of my personality that love to switch places and play pranks on people. Teehee. So thats a quick bio of me.

I shall let the rest be figured out later. MUAHAHAHA. (BTW, Leather Pants by LittleKuriboh is the best song ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment